It has certainly been a rough ride for quad letter domain investors throughout June this year but it has been an interesting month nonetheless. This is the second ‘month in review’ article I have written and it won’t be the last so just in case you missed some important articles here are ‘the best bits’.
Feel free to comment on any of the articles listed and post any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer them!
Four letter domain resources:
- BQB.com continues to grow in popularity and now has an Alexa rank of 126,384.
Recommended articles you may have missed:
- CVCV.net’s proving to be a solid investment! - Pronounceable .net domains continue to perform well.
- The latest price guide plus my two cents… - My thoughts on where the four letter domain market is headed and what I am going to do with my investment.
- Sometimes bargains are not always a good thing… - It’s all in the title, be careful and understand your niche.
- Latest acquisitions! - You can now see what domains I have been buying.
- List library updated - A new list of all possible VCVCV combinations is available to download from the list library.
- Contact - I’ve added a contact page to the site. If you have any questions or requests feel free to drop me a message!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.